Environmental, Social & Governance
Skansi Offshore is committed to integrating environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into its business strategy and operations. We believe that ESG considerations are essential for creating long-term value for our shareholders, customers, employees, and society.
Our ESG policy is based on the following principles:
- We respect and comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the countries where we operate
- We adhere to the highest standards of ethical conduct and corporate governance
- We strive to minimize our environmental footprint and mitigate climate change risks
- We foster a diverse, inclusive, and safe workplace culture that respects human rights and promotes employee well-being
- We engage with our stakeholders and contribute to the social and economic development of our communities
We use a set of ESG criteria and indicators to assess and improve our ESG performance and to measure and monitor the policy implementation. These include:
- Environmental: Greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, waste management
- Social: Employee satisfaction, diversity and inclusion, health and safety
- Governance: Board composition, activity, diversity and inclusion
We report and disclose our ESG performance and impact to our stakeholders and the public on a regular basis.