Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality Policy
Our HSEQ Policy was established to uphold our values and procedures surrounding the safety of our employees, the environment, our ships, and the cargo.
The company will always operate according to best practice and industry standards, and organize its work based on the internationally-recognized HSEQ system for ships: ISM-Code, ISPS, ISO 9001/14001/45001 and Skansi Life Saving Rules.
- Zero harm to personnel and assets is our explicit goal
- The environmental impact from our activities will always be well identified and evaluated, in order to make a minimum impact on the environment
- To ensure that all company activities are performed in accordance with national and international legislation and regulations
- To meet extraordinary demands from our customers
- To systematically strive for continuous improvement
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Skansi Offshore shall be involved in the local community focusing on local workforce development, charity, and by leading high standards in environmentally friendly processes and materials.
Our stakeholders are the centre of our CSR practices, since all in-put and out-put when working with CSR is directly dependent on, or directly affects, the stakeholders, communicating with our stakeholders is a crucial and essential part of our CSR effort, guiding us towards constant improvement and development.
- Paying close attention to the development and application of the HSEQ system
- Ensure that necessary resources are made available to HSEQ system
- Be proactive in the development of our systems
- Continuously improve emergency preparedness procedures
- Ensure that there is an effective system for experience transfer
- Promote continuous improvement and HSEQ culture
- Will always be instructed of any deviations, find solutions, and carry out improvements
- Shall take the necessary precautions always to protect themselves, their colleagues, the environment, the ship and the cargo
- Shall participate in a constant improvement of the company’s services
- Shall be familiar with their responsibilities, and carry out their duties with understanding, enthusiasm and safety in mind
Jens Meinhard Rasmussen